Tuesday, December 20, 2011

L.A.M.B

Feeling like Harajuku Girls. I guess am the combination of both. 
Love - represents a nice and caring person.
Lil' Angel - someone who has always cared for others but is not a saint
Music - the strongest
Baby - innocent and exciting
Love to have Harajuku lovers bags since the day I saw them in Rustan's a year ago. But it was quite expensive so deadma muna for the meantime...

But this time and year, gotcha! By accident passing at Gateway Cubao, it was there waiting for me hehehe... honestly, am running out of cash that time. So I checked on pao if she can buy it for me and pay her later.... Yes! Buy!... The catch!!! Since it was my birthday, I told her am not gonna pay it and considered as my birthday present. Hahaha... Belated and Advance April fools day Pao! hahaha!

Bonus attraction: Got my Studded Creepers Shoe!


XXOXX