Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's their bags

Meque's LV. 
How I wish she knows how to take care expensive bag like this. hahaha.. Last year, she let one of her LV bag go busted!!!! Am saving this one for BAG SAKE!... it is schedule for professional thorough cleaning c/o LV service center. 
Thanks to our sponsor for cleaning it free, 
lucky you my sissy ;-)

Wearing H&M lacey top and shorts from Ciel - a 9yrs old shorts ;-)

I called it "My Aling Violeta con Keso Flats" ;-)


Peewee's Coach bag. Pure leather but Hell a 5kgs weigh bag!!! Imagine how much kgs if you put things inside. hahaha.. Might have Scoliosis after using it for a long time ;-) 
This bag always sits on her car. Every time she shop or goes around, she never uses it... Damn... now I know the reason. Good decision...

 Wearing Polka skirt from Mom's closet again ;-) and flatform shoes.


XXOXX