Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 New Year's Resolution


We only have a day for 2011. Time to say goodbye for the past, good or bad still experienced in life and lesson learned. Personally, I can say 2011 was a blast for me.... I learned how to balance work and play ;-).

In welcoming the year of the Dragon I have to plan and think on how to be more productive ... um... why not try to NYR for the first time.

According to Google New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit....
hmmm.... let's see and make it work ( cross-fingers ).... I hope....


My top 5 list for the year of 2012.
1. Save Money. Save! Save!


2. Only 1 pair of shoes every month. Hay... kaya ko 'to... 


3. Super Strict DIET. No to these????? Huh! I have to do it!


4.To have complete 8hrs of SLEEP a day.


5. Filing of Vacation Leave is for emergency purposes only..... hehehe.... 

Wish me luck! Cheers!

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


XXOXX