Friday, March 27, 2015

Urban Decay

Been addicted to different kinds of Pallets ever since I received the Naked 3 of Urban Decay last year. But Urban Decay pallets are so trendsetting and it really catch my heart. They have a very nice packaging that every girl can be hook buying all of it. But watch out for the price, its really a splurge... but worth it. I am just so lucky because most of my girlfriends are living in the states - most of it are gifts!


The Naked Basic is my all time favorite. It is my everyday shadows. We are inseparable bec everything you need in a nude pallet is inside this pallet. Come by months I will be run out of it already and I am totally busted ;-)
 
The Fun Pallet is Fab! I love the packaging. It comes with lip gloss. You can detached the shadows and use it as your make-up pouch, pencil case. But do not use it as your credit card storage or ATM because it can magnetize your cards.

The Naked On The Run Pallet. It's the all-in-one pallet. A travel-ready kit loaded with everything you need.

6 shadows, bronzer and blush.

It comes with one full size of Naked lip gloss.

 Travel-size Perversion Mascara.

Plus a travel-size 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil. It's not the same color as the liner inside the smoked pallet. New shade - Stag.




                                                                          XOXO