Monday, March 16, 2015

Jeremy Scott x Longchap Madballs Series

Jeremy Scott and Longchamp have collaborated last year 2014.... Limited Collection - The Madballs Pliage Bag. It was all sold out everywhere and so hard to find.....
I am so 80's! I remember when I was a kid having one madballs toy.. 
The Screaming Meemie is a white and red combination.

The Skull Face, which is am dying to have one.... comes with bright yellow colorway.

The Green Zombie comes with bright green.
I searched online who can get one for me. I am very much willing to wait. Ive been everywhere also to check on this bag. But I cannot find it. As they say......


Then finally, Peewee find it for me. She is my messiah! The long wait is over! It is perfectly for me. It is big and fits all my junkies, no need to bring two bags at all time.


Soon Longchamp Phils will be open at Makati. Watch out...... 

XOXO