Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sister Act

The Sister visited me last week... we haven't seen each other for the past 5 yrs. 
Oh yeah, she never change... she's the usual sister who raids big sister's closet 
all the time ;-)

My Nieces... Ate Ian and EJ... ;-) Ate Ian calls me Mommy also. She's my daughter before I gave birth to the twins ;-). I still remember dressing her up like Dora the explorer. But now she's getting bigger.

I thought life will be different this time.... but still we ended up JOLLIBEE feast!
That's our younger sister in the middle, she's only on her Sweet 16. She is the most charming among the three of us and really our baby. Lucky her because we have the same shoe size... her eyes are drooling when she started picking her shoes on my shoe closet.

I am starting an outfit post but Joaqui told me that they want to join also.

So I dressed them up and started clicking the camera...
Our Peg, Cinderella and the 2 evil step sister ;-)
I'm the big sister that's why am the Cruella hahah...

  My 2 girls enjoyed so much. And they still want more....

My Living Barbie Dolls ;-)


XOXO