Thursday, February 7, 2013

It Must Be Red

Getting ready for Chinese New Year this year. Let me start from the top MY HAIR!. Feng Shui expert advises to change hair style before New Year to Welcome all the good vibes for the entire year. 
I choose Red. Which symbolizes Good Health for me. 

Also wearing Red Jade. Am more health conscious now a days ;-). 

The best time to do feng shui is before Chinese New Year. But am having second thought of these advises....Throw away your old stuffs (?) from clothes to shoes ( oh please no... ) and other old things which are not useful anymore. Change career if you are not satisfied and happy ( as if that easy to change career overnight ). 
Well then again, it's up to us if we will follow or not. Nothing to loose if we will follow bec we always have choices and decisions to make. For me, as long as I am happy I will go for it no matter what and how it takes. A good friend told me recently and from then on I really put this on my head every single minute of the day.... "We are all entitled with all the choices and decisions we make with that comes the consequences. You made your choice, deal with that choice".

Am year of the Snake, they say....
"You can experience a good 2013 if you remember to stay calm and do your best to open up emotionally, especially in your personal life"...






XOXO