Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blowout!






Come 2 days from now I will be on my Mid 30's..oh yeah.. oh no.. oh please... But believe it or not I stopped counting my years since my 25th.  
Lucky me, I am starting receiving gifts since Monday... 

 What a day to start the week with a Pink Oxford shoes sitting on the car.. I called the house to check if the shoes is for me or for someone else. Joaqui grabbed the phone from his yaya and told me "Sa akin galing yan Mommy". Wondering how, but instead of asking I simply say "Talaga??" hahah.
Tuesday, I am so exhausted because of the traffic all day and all I wanted is to go straight to my bed. As soon I entered the room, Cathy gave me this cute accessories.. For so long, I am dying to have one of these!!!! SUPER DOPPER LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.. ;-)
I was thinking what kind of a bag will I buy.... Yesterday, somebody gave me a paper bag with a note...."To Eli.. From Liway...." I didn't open it for a while pretending that I am not excited to see what's inside. But the paper bag is so tempting to open. Should I, Would I, Could I...What the hell!!.. OMG! It's an F21 BAG!. If somebody saw me, they will see me blushing and smiling. The boss really know what's inside my heart and mind hahah.. A matter of minutes only, I was shocked to saw her and I really don't know what to say. With my excitement... Would I say Thank You or I Love it?!.. The bag works for me. It looks smaller but you can put all your essentials inside without distorting it. I don't have to carry my Luggage ( that's what they call it every time they see me carrying my bag ) all the time... 

Thurs... to be continued....


XOXO