Saturday, December 15, 2012

Blowout 2 + Bloggers United

Getting ready for Bloggers United. I am so excited... and decided to wear something comfy because there will be a lot of walking to do today ;-) 
Last night when I got home I saw a package with a note - please wear it tomorrow wherever you are going friend ;-). The Top is from a very dear friend from HKG. She actually gave me 2, one for my BDay and one for Christmas ;-).
I need a shoe that will complete my outfit....Finally, got the chance to wear my never been use flats. It's been inside the closet for almost half a year, can you believe that?.

   Sooo damn of me!!!! I forgot to take pictures inside of the event!!!
I am so very busy hoarding and chatting hahahah. It is so nice to see young bloggers mingling with their readers and selling their stuffs. How I wish all youngsters today are like them... inspiration to others, so fashionable and business minded ;-). 
I just realized that I am missing something on the event is when I saw Peewee's pictures with Laureen Uy ( breakmystyle.com ) on her i-phone!. 
Grrrr.... See my pic on the side? hahaha. Kainis!!!

 Leaving asap. Another party is waiting for me ;-)



XOXO