Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mama G....


June 1, 2011

It's been a long time since my last blog... been busy with work for the past months ;-). 
I am so excited to share my photos and experienced with Mama Aimee....ssshhh.... I silently called her Mama G (Groovy/Gorgeous).

 Here she is.... I usually hear her whereabouts like that, this..etc,etc.. before but never meet her personally and until this May...
When she finally opened the door to meet me, Wooohhh.!!! I don't know what to say... hahaha... a simple Welcome Back comes out from my mouth....Got stunned!!Imagine, she's wearing a white tank top, black mini skirt with leggings underneath and chucks!!! Hahaha, she's really awesome! Never thought at her age, 59 ( not pretty sure but close to that, peace mom! )
she can dress more than me and even sexier... hehehe

 Remember this pose?... Like the outfit... printed shirt and leggings... really fits her skinny body.... I wish I have that body and height ;-(

 She is so Kikay in so many ways.  Wearing Bebe shorts ;-)

 Wearing Jumpsuit..

I know, I know I gained weight, don't focus on me this time pleaseee..... we have the same passion for fashion... I'm definitely her MINI-ME... hahaha... I hope she adopts me, couldn't wait to see her closet with tons of dresses and shoes and accessories, hay....

XXOXX