Saturday, April 2, 2016

One Night In Bangkok







Its been a while and I miss blogging. 
So much work to do last year and this first quarter of the year.

So anyway, here's my first blog for the year 2016 - My Travel to Bangkok, Thailand.
 If you are checking my instagram and my twins blog you will see that last year we celebrated their birthday in BKK. 
This time, it's Alone-Time! I much appreciated my travel this year because I have no kids to follow and take cared of. And Geezzzz... Yehey no amusement park this time!!!


It was only a quick trip so I didn't bring too much though.



At Last.  I missed seeing this temple last year because my boys doesn't want to go.  
Oh not this time.....The Wat Pho Temple.
It is a first grade royal monastery and temple dating from the first region of the royal house of Chakri. The completion of the temple took 5 years in the making, from 1783 to 1788.

Entering The Scripture Hall - PHRA MONDOB.

The Famous Reclining Buddah. PHRA BUDDAH SAIYAS. 
It is 46 meter is length, and 15 meters in height from the base to the top knot. The feet are 5 meters long and 3 meters high. Oh she's really HUGE. 
Buddhists believe that the worshiping image bring them Peace and Happiness. - So that explains why I am happy these days.
 
 


PHRA BUDDHA CHINNASRI
  

Taking a Selfie

I forgot the name of it but according to our guide it brings good luck 
especially if you want to have a baby

 The Colonnades
  

The Ordination Hall - PHRA UBOSOT. 
The principal structure in the temple, is used for monastic rituals.

PHRA BUDDHA LOKANAT.
 This is where I asked my wishes.

 

My Travel Buddy of the Day - Kimi!

I am little obsessed with Thai Silk. Must to grab a few..

 I AM A TOTAL MESS GIRL!! I lost most my pictures while transferring them into my computer. Don't know what happened. I CANNOT retrieved it anymore!! Grrr... 
Posted ramdom pictures... 

One thing I hate in BKK is the TRAFFIC! Am I in Manila?????
  


THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! 
Damn Buttons Shoes!


XOXO