Monday, February 16, 2015

Naughty Notes at SM Store

I had so much fun at the SM Department Store - Stationary Section.
There are Naughty and Cute Stuff to choose.

The Naughty Notes. I'm laughing while choosing which to buy. I end up buying lots of it.

 PLANNER NG PASAWAY

MAMAYA-MAYA TO-DO LIST
 

THIS IT! THE NAUGHTY NOTES
 

I LOVE THIS NOTE. WE NEED TO TALK - SO SCARY HAHAHA

THIS IS SUPER CUTE! I WILL SURELY USE THIS ALL THE TIME...

And the tote bag is also nice. Nice thoughts of life.

Pen and Pencil are heavenly

The Metal Stamp is so Nostalgic

The Gift Boxes. You can also use it as storage boxes.

 You wouldn't believe how much I hoard. I wish I can buy them all. I totally run ZERO balance because of this buy. Even though my wallet is crying but my heart is smiling to death... 


XOXO