Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome 2015

The first blog for this year😍... and I feel so blessed last year and I hope that 2015 will shower me more and more and more❤️πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’™

My twins are growing up so fast! They are 10 this year. Oh well...

My first loot this year... Lotsa chocolates!!!! So super sweet to start my right. 

Busy Bee! Oh thanks Sir Pepe for the wonderful Post Christmas gift. You found the keyboard for my ipad mini😍 thanks to amazon.ca

Going back to my make-up loads..

Will cut down my coffee in-take. Oh I wish....

The Shoes!!!! 

My thoughts to ponder this year...

And BTW, I promised not to post this news from My Bee but cant help it though... Finally, this is it pancit!! See its not only 2015 is good to me... Hihihi... I will see you soon Beelicious of my life.... Keep the ball rolling! 



Goodluck to us guys! Keep working and be happy everyday. Move forward and forward.... and forward..... 




                             XOXO