Friday, March 22, 2013

CK for Summer



Yipee!!! I've always wanted to have Cath Kidston bag but it was so expensive buying it on line straight from London. Good thing I have a friend residing in UK and 
she bought me this. I pair it with my lacey floral shorts. They are match in heaven.
According to my research the first shop was opened in 
London's Notting Hill ( I am just a girl, standing in front of a 
boy asking him to her - Anna Scott! ). 

Thanks to Ate Irene for the wonderful Daisy Rose Zip bag. I also love the paper bag. It can be recycle by using as a book cover.
Ever since I love floral that's why I always raid Mom's closet and using her Floral dresses. Now my dresses has it's own bag!... oh.. I love Summer... 

I have a guest on this blog!
This is my brother! He wanted to see how I do my outfit post. 
He also take his VIN DIESEL pose.... Bro, more practice please heheh...  

ET Phone home... hahaha.... That's his nose! 
BTW, he's expecting a baby boy. Congratulations.. we are all excited to see your Prince.



XOXO