Friday, January 25, 2013

NextGen C-Hall

I never blog about the places I've been before not until last week when I was fixing my Mom's documents. I could never believed that there is a government office looks like much of a private office. The employees are also very efficient and works like a corporate. Hear this, THERE IS NO LUNCH BREAK!! Imagine, a government office without a break?. Employees here take turns on their breaks. OMG talaga! 
You can finish your transaction in an hour or less if there's no problem. 

 I am residing within Valenzuela area for 2 yrs and half now and the first time I entered the hall... I am so very reluctant at first to process any papers maybe bec I super hate going to Government Offices specially City Hall because I don't like the idea of the PLS FALL IN LINE... DUH! they always forgot to include "FOR LONG HOURS".... plus the employees who act like "So, I AM THE BOSS!". 
This time I have no choice, it's me or no one..... and wella!! 

.... See for yourself ...
 The Lobby

Sophisticated Entrance/Exit Sensor Doors. Kaya Prim and Proper si Ate ;-)

Clean Restroom!! with complete Amenities...

The Office.

As a citizen, it is nice to know where the taxes are going. I hope they will maintain their 3S Standard up to the next generation. 



XOXO