Wednesday, August 8, 2012

When it Rain it Pours

Last Monday Aug 6, 2012, coming from Laguna around 7pm we were stranded at the Skyway, Buendia. I thought it was only traffic but almost 2hrs were still there and not moving. I decided to checked and shocked to see that the water is already on the waist level. I ran back to the car to grab my camera but it was not there. On the phone is my colleague also stranded at UN Ave bec of the flood. When I checked the news on the car radio, OMG! flood all over the Metro!
Lucky me, we were home around 6am TUESDAY!.

On the afternoon, I wanted to see if we can still pass the market to buy food.
This is what I saw!!! 
Here's the BB, Valenzuela. Total RIVER.

The way going to Market.

A. Fernando St. That's the San Miguel Wall in Mc Arthur Hi-way. There were people trapped on Sam Miguel and waiting to be rescued.

Try to post more pictures. The connection is really bad.

XXOXX