Friday, October 28, 2011

Knots and Fringes

Top and Pants from Mom's closet again ;-)and  I still have more of it bwahhh...
It's Friday!!! And long holiday ahead of us this weekend. Will be back to work on Wednesday, Nov 2, 2011. Need to plan series of activities starting tonight... 
- tonight still free
- tomorrow night is blocked, trick or treat for the kids....
- Sunday morning - christening
- Sunday afternoon - shop
- Sunday night - free
 - Monday - Blocked the whole day
- Tuesday - free
and still checking where to go.....
 Love the knots and fringes on my neck. Peewee named it as "Your piece of rag", so much for the comment she bought it for me anyway. hehehehe.. From the bottom of my heart...Thank you, thank you and another thank you for the rag. hahaha.. 
I still have a room for another piece ;-)...


XXOXX